Things to do during your holidays in Zakynthos
- Visit the Venetian castle and see the sun set with a drink on the terrace at Bohali by the Venetian fort, with a view over Zante town.
- Visit the museums and the Cathedral of St Dennis at Zante town.
- Visit Askos Stone Park in Volimes village and observe the flora and fauna of the island.
- Visit the wineries Calinico in Kalipado, Oenolpi in Machairado, Komoutos in Agria( Machairado ) and do some wine tasting.
- See pottery being made and hand painted at the Hanne Mi's ceramic studio in Vasilikos.
- Take a boat trip around Zakynthos and spot some turtles if you're lucky, have a swimming at the shipwreck deep waters and have a look at the famous blue caves.
- Visit the National Marine Park
- Make the island round by car or coach and explore the beautiful villages.
- Make a day trip to the neighbour island Kefalonia - the ferry leaves Agios Nikolaos to and from Zakynthos several times daily
- Visit Olympia. There are many organised tours using the ferry from Zakynthos town to Kyllini on the mainland of Peloponnese,and visit the ancient city of the original Olympic Games (about 45 mins drive from the port)
- Make scuba diving and water sports
- Make walks and get in touch with the beauty of nature. We have maps on offer for our guests showing suggested routes
- Spend a few hours at the waterpark at Laganas
- Zakynthos is also famous for the night life it offers.Taverns with live music, discos, night clubs, beach parties, entertainment for all ages is available in several parts of the island
- Buy local products like olive oil, olives, raisins, sweets( baclava ), feta cheece, vegetables, fruits, wine, ouzo, metaxa brandy, green soap.